1/16/2014

I have seen


by S.G


I have seen everything I care to see,
my life is a open portrait that all are welcomed to edit,
No longer do I resit the urge to change all around me,
it is that defined ego which pulls at my life,

that stressful part that urges like a knife,
grasping my throat and pulls unknowing,
life is far stranger than I gave it hoping,

I resists that which I do not know,
my mind has surpassed that which does not mater,
Yet it is this inn, that I found her,
or she found me.

Lost we are and conflicted by time's passing,
that we could have missed each other in passing,
her not knowing but only wondering,
me in a drunken blundering.

How did two souls meet the other's twin?
In this, I stop.
In this, I truly overlook, that which has happened,
into that which is only happening,
must I give rise to questions?

Must I relinquish that which is yearning?
Will I give myself over to a dogma of self hurting?

I say no.

No!

She entices me,
she has surpassed that which I have known,
her thoughts shine to what has been shown,
her life is a tale of wonder and learning,

I have no right to say no to her,
her power is that that overcomes her,
she knows this,
she understands this,
she knows,

She enters my dreams,
her thoughts only I can redeem,
I want this,
I know this,

Her wants are my wants,
her obligations a shadow to my own,

Her station is one of great knowing,
of this it is shown
yet I care not,
I will brave the arrows of this test,
at a begotten love's rest,
her memories are mine,
to dream,
to only become,
another's fantasy...